[UA-Measurement] Action #M4 and Meeting notes and recording 06 October 2022

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Fri Oct 7 20:36:49 UTC 2022

Dear Measurement WG members,

At this week's meeting, it was decided to start working on the M4 actionable item from the FY23 UASG Action Plan.

“M4: Characterize how much Android platform limits acceptance of IDNs in web browsing -- Identify the UA related constraints on applications running on Android platform.”

I am enclosing the e-mails with comments that have already been shared on M4 topic. We kindly ask you to review these e-mails until the next meeting on 20 October.
You may also see the entire August 2022 email archive here: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ua-measurement/2022-August/subject.html
All your reviews and additional research on this subject will be valuable for us so that we can start creating a plan on what to do about the M4 action.

For more details about the meeting on 6 October, please see attached notes. The recording link is inside the meeting notes file.
To see all other meeting notes, visit https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/UA+Measurement+WG

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut