[UA-Measurement] Outline for "UASG White Paper to Advocate IDNA 2008"

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Thu Jan 26 10:13:01 UTC 2023

UA Measurement WG colleagues:

Here is a document, /UASG White Paper to Advocate IDNA 2008/. It is a
work notes document to help set the goals and outline of the actual
white paper. It is still in early stages, but it does have a complete
outline for the white paper. I welcome your comments and suggestions.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZWYqbnZRL9uRPOiaGwUNE8HeSGDayg0UMxlck0PGB3w/edit?usp=sharing>

--
.   --Jim DeLaHunt,jdlh at jdlh.com      http://blog.jdlh.com/  (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant