[UA-Measurement] Nominations for UA Measurement WG Vice-Chair positions - Now Open. Support to BIASSSA Palaquieme

BIASSA arsen marcelblak81 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 06:54:01 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Today marks the final day, and I seize this opportunity to express why I
aspire to take on the responsibility of Vice Chair.

Throughout my journey, I have dedicated myself to assisting organizations
like ISOC.. in their growth. Together, we have united people and through
our consistent presence, we have motivated and inspired others. I have
actively contributed to innovative projects in my country, resulting in a
community size of approximately 400 members, with a remarkable 50% increase
in engagement.

My aim in taking up this position is to replicate the same spirit,
motivating the community to actively participate in activities, fostering
closer collaboration, and collectively building a strong community.
Moreover, I am eager to learn from each one of you, as we will be working
together, and your perspectives are invaluable.

I humbly remind you that I cannot achieve this without your support. Please
consider placing your trust in me.

Sincerely,
BIASSA PALAQUIEME

ATSR website Administrator/ IT manager
2021-2023: program and project manager at ISOC TOGO board level
-2021-2024 -Planning and reporting officer for ISOC special group
Affordable Internet
Access SIG .
- 2021: ICANN Member.
-2021: Chairman of ISOC (Internet Society) Togo electoral comity 2021.