[UA-Measurement] UA Measurement WG meets at 16:00 UTC, right? [was: Re: 18 May Meeting Notes]

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Thu Jun 1 07:47:45 UTC 2023

Seda:

The meeting notes for the UA Measurement Working Group on 18 May 2023
say, "Next Meeting: 01 June 2023, 14:30 UTC". But my understanding is
that the meeting will be at 16:00 UTC. That is when the meet happened on
18 May, and as far as I can read the automated UA Measurement WG
calendar notifications, that is when the calendar expects us to meet.

If I misunderstand, please correct me. But I will not be able to attend
at 14:30 UTC today, because I will be sleeping at that hour.

Best regards,
     —Jim "UTC-7" DeLaHunt

On 2023-05-30 03:49, Seda Akbulut via UA-Measurement wrote:

> Dear UA Measurement WG members,
>
> Please find the 18 May meeting notes attached.
>
> To see the past meeting recordings and notes, please visit:
> https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/UA+Measurement+WG
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Seda

     --Jim DeLaHunt,jdlh at jdlh.com      http://blog.jdlh.com/  (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada