[UA-Measurement] Register for UA Day Global event

ajay at data.in ajay at data.in
Sat Mar 18 13:24:49 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

As you all know we are approaching towards celebrating UA day on 28th March. This global event is being planned in Delhi, India.

NIXI under the guidance of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India is hosting the first Global UA Day in India on 28th March, 2023. The programme is supported by ICANN and UASG at Global level. There are also technical sessions planned on 27th March. CEO NIXI Anil Kumar Jain, also our communication Chair of UASG is passionately organising this event in India. Thank you Anil ji for hosting this global event.

The event  on 27th March 2023 at FICCI Auditorium and 28th March 2023 at Manekshaw Center in Delhi. It will be broadcasted at a global level virtually. Thank you Sarika for helping this organise in FICCI auditorium.

The event will bring together industry leaders, policymakers, academia, technical community members, and other key stakeholders to discuss the importance of UA in ensuring a truly inclusive digital landscape for India and the world at large. India is a flag bearer in promoting and promulgating UA, which reduces language barriers to the Internet for larger populations and hence bring the citizens in the ambit of economic progress.

The event shall see the presence of senior ICANN official’s including Board members Ms. Tripti Sinha-Chair, Edmon Chung, and Ms. Sally Costerton, CEO, ICANN.

The event shall also see the presence of IGF leadership Panel Members Honourable Mr. Alkesh Kumar Sharma, Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, and Secretary to the Government (India) and Mr. Vinton G. Cerf Co-Designer of TCP/IP protocols and architecture of the Internet, Co-Founder, Internet Society (United States of America)

The event will be graced by the Honourable Minister of Railways, Communications and Electronics and Information technology, Honourable Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and Electronics and Information technology along with senior government officials from Government of India, and State governments.

Importance of Universal Acceptance will be highlighted in front of Global Community, bridging the gap of digital divide between rural and urban population.

We anticipate your gracious presence and participation in the event.

Kindly register using the link - https://globaluaday.in/registration/

Thank you in advance for your consideration, and we very much look forward to your participation.

Best wishes.

Ajay Data
Chair - UASG

--
Sent from my Android device with XGen Email.