[UA-Measurement] Regular schedule for UA Measurement WG? [was: Re: Measurement WG meeting - 4 April Thursday, at 15:00 UTC]

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Wed Apr 3 15:51:52 UTC 2024

Seda, Nabil:

The last UA Measurement Working Group meeting was rescheduled from
Wednesday 20 March to Thursday 21 March. The meeting on my calendar for
today, Wednesday 3 April, is announced for Thursday, 4 April.

Has the WG changed its regular schedule from Wednesdays to Thursdays?
If so, I should update my calendar.  Or, were these two weeks just
special cases, and we will return to Wednesday meetings in the future?

Thank you. Best regards,
     —Jim DeLaHunt

On 2024-03-20 03:12, Seda Akbulut via UA-Measurement wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> You are cordially invited to the Measurement WG call on 4 April
> Thursday, at 15:00 UTC.
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
>
> https://icann.zoom.us/j/93206510166?pwd=YXhYQ2ZnNSt0alkxMXFHZlZLWDk1UT09
>
> Meeting ID: 932 0651 0166
>
> Passcode: E at +MN0Np&s
>
> Meeting ID: 932 0651 0166
>
> Mobile Passcode: 4124727988
>
> Find your local number: https://icann.zoom.us/u/acViY6Xhi8
>
> Best regards,
>
> SedaAkbulut

     --Jim DeLaHunt,jdlh at jdlh.com      http://blog.jdlh.com/  (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada