[UA-Measurement] Request for Input: UA Curriculum by 31 January 2024

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Tue Jan 23 19:36:54 UTC 2024

Hello all,

A kind reminder for the Measurement WG meeting on 24 January 2024 about the UA Curriculum.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Kind regards
Seda

From: Seda Akbulut <seda.akbulut at icann.org>
Date: 19 January 2024 Friday at 12:44
To: "ua-measurement at icann.org" <ua-measurement at icann.org>
Subject: Request for Input: UA Curriculum by 31 January 2024

Dear Measurement WG members,

We are seeking your input on the UA Curriculum by 31 January 2024. The overview of the curriculum and 12 micro modules have already been shared before and is available for your review at https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/Draft+UA+Curriculum

You may also listen to the recording where Dessalegn Yehuala introduced the curriculum to the Tech WG on 17 Jan 2024. Please find the recording of this meeting here: https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/UA+Technology+WG

To share your input and address any feedback, please kindly join the final call on UA Curriculum on Wednesday, 24 Jan at 15:00 UTC.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://icann.zoom.us/j/93206510166?pwd=YXhYQ2ZnNSt0alkxMXFHZlZLWDk1UT09

Meeting ID: 932 0651 0166
Passcode: E at +MN0Np&s