[UA-Tech] UA strategy survey

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Mon Nov 6 19:02:30 UTC 2023

Dear Tech WG members,

I’d like to share a quick update about the survey we conducted recently.

Survey request to 69 surveyees was emailed in October 2023 with the subject “Survey on  Universal Acceptance Strategy”.
23 people responded to the survey by 27 October 2023.
A couple of reminders have been sent to the surveeyes by 6 November 2023. Response rate slowed down after ICANN78.
The survey will end on 22 November 2023.

We are grateful for all participants their input and look forward to receiving from the rest of the surveyees.

Best regards,
Seda Akbulut