[UA-Tech] BIUWG action item for Tech and Measurement WGs

Hervé Hounzandji herve.hounzandji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:09:47 UTC 2023

Hi guys,

thanks John et Gopal.

As a technician, it would be necessary to establish a clear definition of
"variant" of a domain name otherwise we will not be able to move forward.
So, I need more details.
For example : myname.tld
variants are only on *myname *or on both *myname *and the *TLD *?
For me, variants must concern only the first side : myname.

Have a great day !

Hervé HOUNZANDJI