[UA-Tech] [Ext] Re: Request for Input: UA Curriculum

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Mon Jan 8 19:17:59 UTC 2024

Thanks Henriatta for the heads up.
Yes, it looks like the page is updated.
Please use this link instead for reviewing the UA Curriculum: https://community.icann.org/display/TUA/Draft+UA+Curriculum

Thank you.
Regards
Seda

From: Henrietta Ampofo <ritaampofo at gmail.com>
Date: 8 January 2024 Monday at 19:48
To: Seda Akbulut <seda.akbulut at icann.org>, Seda Akbulut via UA-Tech <ua-tech at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: Request for Input: UA Curriculum

Dear Seda,

Thank you. I opened the link and got the message page can not be found BUT there’s a google doc attachment on the page. The google doc opens a curriculum. Is that the right document to be reviewed and so should I ignore the message, page can not be found as seen in the attached screenshot.

Signed,
Dr. Henrietta Ampofo.