[UA-Tech] Tech WG meeting on Monday 22 January at 15:00 UTC.

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Mon Jan 22 08:11:42 UTC 2024

UA Tech Colleagues:

I will not be available for our meeting on January 22.

Regarding agenda item #1, the 5-year action plan, I think I do not have
much to contribute as long as the plan is based on the conceptual
mistakes which I see it having, as described in my email to UA-Discuss
in October 2023.

I don't know how long the group will spend on that agenda item, but I
suspect it will be most of the meeting.

I do have an interest in agenda item #2, the UA Strategy Survey Results.
I don't know when I should enter the meeting to catch this item.  So
instead, I will send an email to the WG list with my thoughts about what
next steps we should take. That can turn into an email discussion
thread, if there is interest.

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt

On 2024-01-21 22:10, Seda Akbulut via UA-Tech wrote:

> Dear UA Tech WG members,
>
> You are cordially invited to join the regular Tech WG meeting on
> Monday 22 January at 15:00 UTC.
>
> The main agenda items are as follows:
>
>  1. Prioritize and complete the 5-year action plan
>     <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fRj6IcOD3FcfajZHYD1mrKi-zA8mi6CThUMrw6GKwi0/edit#gid=567049528>
>     for Tech WG to achieve the UASG’s5-year strategic plan
>     <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D2obkDSmhH-6mI5BDQT06F0ox42MCRL2h2a-e6wYLSE/edit>
>
>          1. /Organize the list, shortlist and prioritize/
>          2. /For which years can we include each task in the action
>             plan? /
>          3. /Is there enough tasks in the WG for 5 years or is there a
>             need to restructure the WG after a while to achieve the
>             strategic objectives and fulfill all tasks?/
>
>  2. Reviewing the UA Strategy Survey Results
>     <https://docs.google.com/document/d/13BnGOkrrUom57spCJA2EgXKtQ89451nS/edit>and
>     discuss how to narrate and what to include in the report before
>     publishing.
>
> Meeting time: Monday 22 January at 15:00 UTC
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
>
> https://icann.zoom.us/j/97329797442?pwd=MHUwYmdKOUhwUXdtUmVHbVJoNnBOQT09
>
> Meeting ID: 973 2979 7442
>
> Passcode: 4Q#9%t&gw2
>
> Meeting ID: 973 2979 7442
>
> Mobile Passcode: 4792535492
>
> Find your local number: https://icann.zoom.us/u/aEzw3eSP5
>
> Best regards,
>
> SedaAkbulut

     --Jim DeLaHunt,jdlh at jdlh.com      http://blog.jdlh.com/  (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant, Vancouver, Canada