[vip] Integrated Issues Report draft

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Tue Dec 6 03:19:43 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

As discussed last week, we are circulating for your information the current draft of the Integrated Issues Report, compiling all of the material created to date.

We will circulate the section on User Experience issues (section 5.3.2 of the report) under separate cover shortly, so that we can begin discussing this set of issues.

This draft of the report is intended to inform the team's discussions at the face-to-face meetings next week.  All team members are requested to review and become familiar with the document prior to the meeting.  We expect that discussions on the mailing list will continue in the interim.

On this Wednesday's team call we will also discuss the agenda for the face-to-face meeting, and any suggestions for the agenda from the team based on the current draft are also welcome.

Best regards,

Karen Lentz
ICANN