[vip] Fwd: Notice of publication: Integrated Issues Report in the IDN Variant Project

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Sun Dec 25 07:07:08 UTC 2011

All,

First, happy holidays on you all!

The reason I ask is that the comments on the list that people being members of the vip mailing list was more or less sent without any comments. Also, no new version with for example change bars was sent back. Now a new document is in the open comment period, without any announcement what so ever to the vip list. In a different format so that making a version with change bars is more or less impossible. And the version on the open comment period is still not sent to this list for comments.

I am just confused over how the core team is thinking the rest of us on the vip list should be able to help?

Maybe that can be clarified?

  Patrik