[vip] Meet in IETF meeting

Xiaodong Lee lee at cnnic.cn
Tue Jul 26 18:30:38 UTC 2011

Yes, it's an informal meeting, since we are in IETF meeting, so it's a
good chance for the technical guys in VIP team to meet with each other,
to know more and communicate with each other.

I believe the issue report drafted by ICANN would be helpful for IETF to
understand the requirement of variant issues and consider the future
good solution in technical side.

Regards,

--
Xiaodong Lee,