[vip] 3.0 of the IDN Implimentation Guidelines

Jothan Frakes jothan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:41:25 UTC 2011

+1 Patrik

Having a common vocabulary and understanding of terminology is
extremely important.  I look at this being a large part of the VIP
work that the teams are doing.

It will reduce the confusion for when the follow-up work is performed
by the community members who are working with the output from the
current phase of the VIP work, where they are looking the actual
policy and technical (+etc) issues.

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes
+1.206-355-0230 tel