[vip] VIP Case Study Reports Published

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Tue Oct 11 22:56:11 UTC 2011

At 20:24 11/10/2011, Naela Sarras wrote:

>Dear Colleagues,
>The Case Study Reports from all six Case Study Teams have now been
>published. Links to the reports are available at:
><http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-4-03oct11-en.htm>http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-4-03oct11-en.htm
>These reports are also available for public comment. The deadline
>for public comments is 14 November 2011:
><http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment>http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/

I would suggest you make of the ICANN request and the six cases
studies a lulu.com book and e-book people could order and more easily
work on (212 pages to print).
Or for ICANN to publish it itself as an e-book, saving all of us a
lot of time and sheets of paper (we also need to carry !).
This would probably take you a few minutes. We cannot do it ourselves
because of ICANN copyrights.
Best
jfc