[vip] Update on Case Study Reports

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at icann.org
Thu Sep 22 13:48:54 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues;

The IDN Variant Issues project is rapidly nearing the deadline date for each team to submit their Case Study Issues Reports (30 September). The teams are working very hard to meet the deadline.  Several of the teams have gone through at least one, or in some cases two drafts, of their reports already. We would like to share the drafts with you, but as the drafts are rapidly changing, rather than share any of the drafts on this mailing lists, we encourage you to visit the community wiki (https://community.icann.org/display/VIP/Individual+Cases) for the latest drafts that the teams have posted on the wiki. Reports are posted in the documents section for each Case Study Team.

Best regards,
Naela Sarras
ICANN