[vip] FW: ICANN News Alert -- IDN Variant Issues Project: Draft Integrated Issues Report

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Thu Jan 5 07:00:18 UTC 2012

On 5 jan 2012, at 00:16, Naela Sarras wrote:

> We have incorporated as many of your comments as possible...

That is not good enough.

I have been told the *discussion* about the vip project was to be held here, and I do not see any such discussion.

Having people send comments into /dev/null where absolutely no discussion is held is not a working process.

And having a document be for open comments _before_ it is discussed on the list where it was supposed to be discussed is a seriously broken process.

The comment period is to start _after_ we on this list agree to the document be ready for such actions.

   Patrik