[vip] Public comment Open for User Experience Implication of Active Variant TLDs

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Tue Jan 22 22:07:55 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues of the IDN Variant Program,

The IDN Variant P6 team opened  a public comment period for the final draft
report "Examining the User Experience Implications of Active Variant TLDs".
http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/variant-ux-18jan13-en.htm

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you all for your support of the IDN Variant Program,

Dennis Chang
Executive Program Management Consultant
dennis.chang at icann.org
213-293-7889