[vip] Extension of public comment forum

Naela Sarras naela.sarras at icann.org
Wed Apr 2 18:58:17 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

Per the input we received from community members during the ICANN49 meeting in Singapore, please note that the public comment period on the Maximal Starting Repertoire (MSR-1) has been extended. The public comment forum will now close on 21 May 2014.

http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/msr-03mar14-en.htm

The MSR is the first deliverable under the "Procedure to Develop and Maintain Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone With Respect to IDN Labels<http://www.icann.org/en/resources/idn/variant-tlds/lgr-procedure-20mar13-en.pdf>."

We appreciate your time to review the materials posted and provide us with your input.

Best regards,

Naela Sarras
ICANN