[vip] Suggested BoF at the ICANN meeting in Los Angeles

Cary Karp cary at karp.org
Mon Sep 8 16:22:10 UTC 2014

Quoting Asmus:

> What might be "imminent" is that an initial group is getting together
> who will be able to submit a formal proposal.

It was in that sense that I used the word. I was tempted to say
"inevitable" but that would really have risked a puzzled reaction. Most
precise would be to say that I have concrete reason to believe that
focused effort toward establishing a Latin GP is planned for the LA
meeting. The suggested BoF is to be seen as an informal lead-in to any
further discussion that may appear on the meeting agenda.

/Caru