[WP2] [independent review] Independent Review

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri Apr 17 01:13:09 UTC 2015

I, too, question the relevance of deep technical knowledge on the standing
panel. There have been fourteen IRP's filed to date and none of them seem
to have required intensive technical expertise. The new IRP will be dealing
with a broader range of questions, at least I hope it will, but I have no
reason to expect it will suddenly become a forum dealing to any great
extent with technical disputes. Knowledge of procedure, precedence and,
perhaps, a bit of a background in i.p. law all are likely to be of greater
value to the standing panel.

Best,

Ed