[WP2] [independent review] Independent Review

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Fri Apr 17 16:22:16 UTC 2015

Becky and team.

Can we agree you do not accept comments after 23.59 UTC and then send the docs to us / staff so we can warp up the package for the group for the freeze period. This is the same deadline as Jordan’s group is using.

Just to be clear - comments will be accepted later and discussed during the upcoming meetings.

Thanks,
Thomas