[WP2] [independent review] Independent Review

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Sat Apr 18 14:24:59 UTC 2015

I had thought this was already included -- if not, it should be.  The IRPs
mandate is

Board/Staff violates bylaws
Board/Staff violate established policy (including spending beyond approved
budget)
Board/Staff don't follow established process
Board/Staff make substantive decision that is "clearly erroneous" or
"contrary to the substantial weight of evidence" or some similar phrase that
gives the Board due deference

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660