[Wp3] Agenda for our call

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Jul 13 05:29:24 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Attached you will find the documents to be discussed in our call later today. I have included Jan’s changes to SO/AC accountability. The paper on Staff accountability remains unchanged. I would urge the members of Staff accountability group to please provide your input to the document.

I am also attaching the Diversity draft document set up by Sebastién Bachollet. You should all have a link to the google doc versions of each document. Please provide your input so we can have final versions by tomorrow and review in our call on Tuesday.,

This will enable us to deliver in time for frozen document time for our Paris meeting.

Agenda:

1- Welcome and roll call
2- Review of SO/AC accountability draft
3- Review of Staff accountability draft