[Ws2-guidelines] Welcome to SubGroup - Guidelines for Good Faith Conduct

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Tue Aug 2 17:01:33 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Welcome to our subgroup.  I am excited to be working with all of you as we head into the next phase of accountability reforms.  I am the volunteer rapporteur and will coordinate our deliverable through to completion.  The first order of business is to schedule our calls through to the Hyderabad meeting and you should have received the link to the Doodle Poll via the list.  We have open time slots of 5 UTC, 13 UTC and 19 UTC for our calls.  My thought is to schedule an initial call and then do most of the work over the list with follow up calls every 2 weeks rather than once a week.  As we are geographically diverse, this should lessen the pain.  I will also rotate the times.  These times correspond to Eastern Daylight time 1 am, 9 am and 3 pm.

Please send me your preferred times and days via the Doodle.

For future reference:

Our subgroup wiki is located at:  https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/Guidelines+for+Good+Faith+Conduct

I have also attached the outline for our subgroup deliverable and the slide presentation that the rapporteurs received in our kickoff call last week.  It explains our mission very clearly.

Our second order of business will be to establish a time and work plan for producing our deliverable which I hope will be achieved on our first call.

Lori

Lori Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association
1250 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 200
Washington DC, USA
+1-202-704-0408, skype: lsschulman
www.inta.org<http://www.inta.org/>

Find us on: [Description: Description: Description: cid:F361C18F-02FE-4CF0-A43E-AA8566DC2514]  Twitter<https://twitter.com/INTA>  [Description: Description: LinkedIn]  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=69899>  [Description: Description: facebook-logo (2)]  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/GoINTA?ref=ts>