[Ws2-guidelines] Welcome to SubGroup - Guidelines for Good Faith Conduct - Redo

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Mon Sep 12 17:13:33 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I wanted to let you know that we will be starting regular calls beginning Wednesday, Sept 21 at 19:00 UTC.  Of those who responded, the 19:00 spot was the overwhelming favorite.   As we are getting a relatively late start, I am scheduling the calls weekly until Hyderabad.  If we don't need all of the time we can always give it back.   I decided to hold off on calls in August given the complexities of summer vacation.   Also, truth be told, I thought we could use a bit a down time before diving into this topic.   I am reattaching the expectations documents and the link to our wiki.

I am asking that everyone please read the documents posted on the wiki and to review the WS1 Accountability Documents that pertain to our issue prior to the call.   I will sit down this week and come up with a proposed work plan and I would like you to do the same so we can collaborate on how we want to work together in the coming months.  I am also asking that you write down your top 2 concerns, if you have any, surrounding the task of the group -- they can be substantive or procedural.  Do we have enough time?  What legal support, if any, do we need? Is our task clear?

Our subgroup wiki is located at:  https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/Guidelines+for+Good+Faith+Conduct

Looking forward to our first meeting.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman