[Ws2-guidelines] Reminder of Our Meeting Today/Agenda Today

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Wed Apr 26 08:18:26 UTC 2017

Dear Subgroup,

Just a reminder that we have our scheduled meeting today, Wednesday, April 26 at 19:00 UTC.  Please contact Yvette Guigneaux if you need a new calendar invite.  It's been a long time since we have met.  Our public comment period closed this past Monday and we received very few comments so it should be a quick review.  The comments from India had the most substantive suggestions.  The other comments were generally supportive.

I am not sure if the low volume means people liked what they saw or were focused on other more pressing comment deadlines that ended up getting moved anyway.

Anyway, we carry on...

Lori

Lori Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association
1250 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 200
Washington DC, USA
+1-202-704-0408, skype: lsschulman
www.inta.org<http://www.inta.org/>

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D270D2.1801CD20]

Find us on: [Description: Description: Description: cid:F361C18F-02FE-4CF0-A43E-AA8566DC2514]  Twitter<https://twitter.com/INTA>  [Description: Description: LinkedIn]  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=69899>  [Description: Description: facebook-logo (2)]  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/GoINTA?ref=ts>