[Ws2-guidelines] Update on Revision Pursuant to Meeting with ASO in JoBurg

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Wed Jul 26 14:46:30 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Just dropping a note that I am aware that I owe this group a revision.  I had promised it by the end of this month and will post something to the list in the next few days.  I hope that we can discuss it via the list.  If you think a call is necessary, I will ask Bernie and team to schedule one once we have something to talk about.  After giving this some thought, I do think that I have a drafting solution that will work.  Stay tuned...

Lori

Lori Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association
1250 Connecticut Avenue, Suite 200
Washington DC, USA
+1-202-704-0408, skype: lsschulman
www.inta.org<http://www.inta.org/>

Find us on: [Description: Description: Description: cid:F361C18F-02FE-4CF0-A43E-AA8566DC2514]  Twitter<https://twitter.com/INTA>  [Description: Description: LinkedIn]  LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=69899>  [Description: Description: facebook-logo (2)]  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/GoINTA?ref=ts>