[Ws2-guidelines] [Aso-chairs] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Good Faith - Revised Report

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Mon Oct 30 11:19:33 UTC 2017

Hello Filiz and Fiona,

Thank you for confirming for me.  Will proceed to finalize the report.  We appreciate the time that you took to comment and consider the issue and for our meeting on Johannesburg.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman

[2017-esig]