[Ws2-jurisdiction] Welcome to the WS2 Jurisdiction Subgroup!

Vinay Kesari vinay.kesari at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 09:31:38 UTC 2016

Hi Parminder,

1. People can check their status here:
https://community.icann.org/display/WEIA/Jurisdiction

2. Anyone can change their status from 'observer' to 'active participant'
at any time. I believe the appropriate way would be to get in touch with
staff at <acct-staff at icann.org> and simply request a change. You may
perhaps be asked to fill out a Statement of Interest if you haven't
already, but I don't think there are any other requirements. As far as
you're concerned I think you're an active participant already. Happy to be
corrected on all of this by anyone though.

Regards,
Vinay

PS: Taking the liberty of responding since Greg will likely (hopefully?) be
asleep at this point. :)