[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: Welcome to the WS2 Jurisdiction Subgroup!

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu Aug 18 17:55:42 UTC 2016

Looking at these numbers the only truly conclusive thing is that we should NOT have a 13:00 fixed time, and that we should do at least one of our monthly or biweekly meetings on Monday 19:00.  Less clearly, it indicates that we should have a Monday 19:00,  and a Tuesday or Friday 13:00 rotation.

Pay attention to the “No” votes, which indicate either that someone cannot make it, or really doesn’t want to do it at that time/day. Try to minimize No and Maximize Yes+Ifneedbe. If you go by “Members only” votes, looks like the best rotation would be Monday 19:00, Tuesday 13:00. If you go by All Participants all times other than Monday 19:00 have 14 or more No votes. The highest Yes + Need Be votes and lowest No votes occur on Wednesday and Friday.

--MM

FIXED TIME VS. ROTATION SURVEY

MEMBERS ONLY

Yes

If Need be

No

19:00 Fixed Time

18

1

4

13:00 Fixed Time

10

3

10

13/19 Rotation

11

7

5

ALL PARTICIPANTS

19:00 Fixed Time

21

2

7

13:00 Fixed Time

13

5

12

13/19 Rotation

13

9

8

TIME OF DAY SURVEY (Yes : If Need Be : No)

MEMBERS ONLY

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday