[Ws2-jurisdiction] Staff paper on jurisdiction posted

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:42:27 UTC 2016

Jurisdiction Subgroup Members:

I've copied the staff paper into a new Google Doc.  Here is a link that
will allow anyone with the link to make suggested changes and add
comments.  Please try to sign in to Google so that your name will be
attached to your suggestions/comments.  If you can't (or have an objection
to such things), please annotate your comments with your name so we'll know
who you are.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UGRQqP5Bs923nmDYekZn5ZL7-DQc_QSa0GSnFoj4Pn8/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE:  OBSERVERS MAY OBSERVE THE DOCUMENT BUT MUST NOT WORK IN THE
DOCUMENT. IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN THE DOCUMENT, PLEASE CONVERT YOUR STATUS
TO MEMBER.  We'll do this on the "honor system" for now, but if it doesn't
work, we'll have to cancel the link above and send out individual
invitations to each member (and then provide a "view only" link to
Observers).

Best regards,

Greg Shatan
Co-Rapporteur