[Ws2-jurisdiction] Staff paper on jurisdiction posted

Paul McGrady policy at paulmcgrady.com
Wed Aug 24 15:54:20 UTC 2016

Thanks Rafael,

I respectfully disagree.  A well-written, thoughtful Staff paper on the
subject should inform our dialogue on this topic and should not be merely
“annexed” away.  It doesn’t mean we have to agree with everything written in
the paper, of course (although I find precious little in the paper that I
don’t agree with).  But, we need not discard it either.

Best,

Paul

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.

policy at paulmcgrady.com