[Ws2-jurisdiction] Third Draft of Experience Solicitation Questions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:26:43 UTC 2016

Grec,
What happened to the question 3 that was on the mailing list last night?
Did you totally suppress that because two or three persons objected?
We are a group of some 40 persons and should be influenced by the views of
some people
Pls put the question back into the list and try to soften that so as does
not give the impression that we are attempting to move from
Multistakeholder Approach  to different Approach
Regards
Kavouss