[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting #12

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:38:50 UTC 2016

Grec,

When you address the following ISSUES:

1.Immunity taking into account who / what is immune vis a vis whom / what?

2. Provision of additional jurisdiction such as what, Swiss jurisdiction or
what?

3. Sovereignty of States via a vis Californian Law or law of any State?

Please kindly put back the question 3 which was on the mailing list till
yesterday evening Central European time but it was suppressed as results of
only two objections while many others were in favour of it with some
language aligbnment

Regards