[Ws2-jurisdiction] Draft questions-preamble language.

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Dec 6 15:11:59 UTC 2016

Dear Greg, Vinay and colleagues,

I volunteered to draft a proposed preface or preamble to the questions we may send out for comment.

With thanks to Cheryl Langdon-Orr for sharing the subgroup on SO/AC Accountability preamble, please find attached a draft for our consideration.

Best regards,

David

David McAuley

International Policy Manager