[Ws2-jurisdiction] Third Draft of Experience Solicitation Questions

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Wed Dec 7 04:03:55 UTC 2016

I think I support this formulation, but can you please define what DNS-related services are.  If I missed this in a previous thread, I apologize.  But 90% of DNS-related services (in my opinion) are non-ICANN related (services like managed external DNS, internal DNS management, DDoS protection services, etc.)…..Those examples have very little if anything to do with ICANN.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514