[Ws2-jurisdiction] Staying Focused in the Jurisdiction Subgroup

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 13:56:35 UTC 2016

Dear Jorge,
I think you have immediately converted the issue of finding problem into
the Draft Q4 which is only one face of the problem.
There are other problems.
I think questions 1to be modified to make it general and not selective and
Q3 must be totally suppressed for the reasons I have given.
For Q 4 may be we need to finalize alternative 1,BUT these are the ending
to identify problems.
I have extracted 22 questions dated 13 December FROM THE EXCHANGE OF
E-MAILS AND THOSE ARE AMONG THE PROBLEMS
I once again strongly oppose to send out Question 3 and reiterate the
modification to Q1 and finding a possible alternative for Q4 4.
Regards
Kavouss