[Ws2-jurisdiction] Staying Focused in the Jurisdiction Subgroup

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:17:04 UTC 2016

Dear ALL
No one wants to prevent particular solutions. We all looking for a workable
solution but not a unilateral solution
No one motivating a drive to keep you from asking
necessary questions, We also wants to raise proper questions and not
business type question but a general questions which covers the problem of
every body.
 those accusing us did not have any problem at all as  they  are covered by
the existing Jurisdiction BUT  OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS
Pls allow others to raise their points  .THERE IS NO ROOM FOR REPRESSUION  .
Pls kindly do not accuse people to delay .  THE statement
"
* One side berates another to avoid solutionism while at the same time
fighting a possible solution it cannot abide*".
IS UNFOUNDED . IRELEVANT AND ALLEGATION .
This is a global multistakeholder process and every body has the right to
raise it point .But you do not allow them by  openly  accuse them  delaying
the process .
Those who stop sending Q4 are delaying  the process.
Pls kindly understand us
Regards
Have nice evening
Kavouss