[Ws2-jurisdiction] first draft of fact solicitation questions

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Nov 23 19:39:45 UTC 2016

+1
it's better to be overbroad than to exclude interesting info beforehand. Some may even be reluctant to come forward openly with their issues if the dispute did not or has not reached a formal stage. Remember that many issues do not reach such formal stage for many reasons, but we nevertheless may learn from such experiences.

regards

Jorge