[Ws2-jurisdiction] first draft of fact solicitation questions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 09:30:46 UTC 2016

Dear Milton
THESE ARE DRAFT QUESTIONS WHICH MUST BE DISCUSSED AT sub group and APPROVED
BY CCWG.
No single or any little group are maters of others .
We are equal and free to suggest any thing that we think appropriate .
We are not here to directly or indirectly defend or offend any specific
arrangements
We must work together in a collaborative manner
Regards
Kavouss