[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: RES: first draft of fact solicitation questions

Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva pedro.ivo at itamaraty.gov.br
Tue Nov 29 12:15:11 UTC 2016

Greg,

We can discuss this more thoroughly in the upcoming subgroup call, but let me just briefly indicate that you are not taking into account the question proposal  submitted by Parminder and that received the support of at least two other participants of this subgroup. I understand the wording of the question can be enhanced in order to incorporate comments made by some colleagues (including you), but by no means should it be left out, for the reasons I have indicated below.

Thanks and regards,

Secretário Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva
Divisão da Sociedade da Informação (DI)
Ministério das Relações Exteriores - Brasil
T: + 55 61 2030-6609

Secretary Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva
Division of Information Society (DI)
Ministry of External Relations - Brazil