[Ws2-jurisdiction] Milton Mueller on the transition going through

Perez Galindo, Rafael RPEREZGA at minetur.es
Tue Oct 4 08:44:44 UTC 2016

Dear all

Following up on the email below, I would like to draw your attention to the attached book, "The public core of the Internet", by The Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy.

I believe it is a very well thought-out work that contains ideas worth taking on board, such as: "To establish and disseminate an international norm stipulating that the Internet's public core - its main protocols and infrastructure- should be considered a neutral zone, safeguarded against unwarranted intervention by governments."

In the hope that it will be a good input to our discussion,

Best regards

Rafael