[Ws2-jurisdiction] Our Task: What is the Influence of Existing Jurisdictions for Disputes on ICANN Policy and Accountability

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:46:30 UTC 2016

As discussed in our last call, we will be looking at one of our core
questions:

What is the influence of ICANN’s existing jurisdiction(s) relating to
resolution of disputes (i.e., choice of law and venue) on the actual
operation of ICANN’s policies and accountability mechanisms?

In order to provide a framework for this task, I've prepared a Google Doc,
with a suggested structure and some initial information.  Please contribute
your thoughts directly to this document.

If you are unable to access Google Docs, copies of the document are
attached in Word and PDF.  Contributions can be made in reply to this
email, or by attaching the Word document with your contributions.  These
will then be transcribed to the Google Doc.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_uxN8A5J3iaofnGlr5gYoFVKudgg_DuwDgIuyICPzbk/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,