[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda and Materials for Meeting #2

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 04:58:16 UTC 2016

All,

An agenda for Meeting #2 is attached along with an overview of our Schedule
and our Work Plan (under development).  Also attached are Word and PDF
copies of the Google Doc as it now stands.  I've had to put in some
artificial page breaks to allow the comments to be fully visible; otherwise
this is identical to what's now on the Google Doc.

Apologies for not getting this to you all further in advance.

Best regards,

Greg & Vinay