[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting #5

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:19:32 UTC 2016

Milton,

Thank you for your "regrets," which I trust staff will note.  I read your
email on the gap analysis into the conversation,, so you were with us in
spirit.  Sorry you couldn't make it.  Were you with Jody Westby (listed as
an Adjunct Professor at Georgia Tech), telling her how the Internet works,
so she won't write stuff like this?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jodywestby/2016/09/24/7-days-before-obama-gives-away-internet-national-security/#1c3d94d21216

Greg