[Ws2-jurisdiction] The Gap Analysis: Question, Method and Objective -- Proposal for Comment

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Sep 27 15:12:29 UTC 2016

This is a good plan going forward.  I have to say, however, that it seems a bit like spinning wheels to me.  We vetted the WS1 plan with two sets of lawyers.  To think that there are gaps that haven’t been identified and that we will discover them is … not terribly realistic.  Still, if the group wants to go through the exercise, by all means …

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660