[Ws2-jurisdiction] WRITTEN ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS RAISED DURING THE CALL

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 05:24:19 UTC 2017

Dear Leon,
Thank you very much for your support for Greg and lack of even partial
support to my rights  as a participant to this Group to ask that written
answers be given to my questions raised pursuant to the list of questions
published by Greg
I do not understand what is wrong with asking such légitimâtes req