[Ws2-jurisdiction] Issues List

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Thu Aug 3 07:47:17 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,

May I kindly remind you that I made a similar suggestion some meetings ago? In fact, both the “layers” and the “impact” docs on which we worked some months ago listed many issues (of which I contributed some). It would be useful if staff could lend a hand in transferring that information to the new issues paper you have prepared.

Thanks for taking this into considerations and kind regards

Jorge

Jorge Cancio

International Relations
Federal Department of the Environment,
Transport, Energy and Communications DETEC
Federal Office of Communications OFCOM
mailto: jorge.cancio at bakom.admin.ch<mailto:mailto:%20jorge.cancio at bakom.admin.ch>
www.bakom.admin.ch<http://www.bakom.admin.ch/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2F585.7A604270]